
单元测试卷丨学科知识同步丨期中期末卷等
2020高考北京英语听说答案,听说诊断准备训练少不了!对于听说能力准备,在“听”中获取信息,通过“说”这一输出进行口头表达,从而不断完善发展自身的综合语言运用能力。下面小编就给大家带来2020高考北京英语听说答案,听说诊断准备训练少不了,希望对大家有所帮助哦!
想了解更多2020高考北京英语听说答案,听说诊断准备训练少不了
请拨打4000-121-121咨询

Things That Might Have Happened 可能发生的事
676. I would have had a much better holiday if I had stayed at home.
我要是呆在家里的话,假期会好过的多。
677. What have you been doing since I saw you last time?
自从我上次见到你以后你都在干什么?
678. If I had got enough money yesterday, I would have bought that tape.
如果我昨天钱够的话,我就买了那盒磁带了。
679. Looking back on it, I think I shouldn't have given up the contest so easily.
回过头来看,我想我不应该如此轻易的放弃那次比赛。
680. Had I taken a taxi, I wouldn't have been late. 如果我打的去的话就不会迟到了。
681. Even if you take the exam again, you won't pass it.
就算再考一次你也通不过。
682. Even if you had given him much more money, he might not have paid off the debt.
就算你给了他更多的钱,他也还不清债务。
683. What would you have done if you hadn't gone out for a picnic yesterday?
如果你昨天没有出去野餐的话。你会干什么?
684. I wish I had told him the truth. 我真希望我把真相告诉了他。
685. I wish you hadn't cheated me. 我希望你没有欺骗我。
686. If it had been fine, we would have gone to the park.
如果天气好的话,我们就去公园了。
687. Would he have seen you if you hadn't waved to him?
如果你没有朝他挥手,他能看见你吗?
688. You should have studied much harder. 你本应该更努力的学习。
689. I had thought about arguing with the teacher about that, but I didn't have enough courage.
我本想和老师争论那个问题,但我没有足够的勇气。
690. I had thought about living with my grandparents when my parents went abroad last year.
当我的父母去年出国的时候,我本想和我的祖父母住在一起。
点击领取:【完整版】2021北京高考英语听说试题【含音频+原文+答案】
点击链接领取完整版》》https://jinshuju.net/f/YNlaal
以上就是小编特意为大家整理的2020高考北京英语听说答案,听说诊断准备训练少不了的相关内容,同学们在学习的过程中如有疑问或者想要获取更多资料,欢迎拨打学而思爱智康免费电话:
更有专业的老师为大家解答相关问题!
想了解更多2020高考北京英语听说答案,听说诊断准备训练少不了
请拨打4000-121-121咨询
相关推荐:
文章来源于网络整理,如有侵权,请联系删除,邮箱fanpeipei@100tal.com